V-Gel from Himalaya Herbals is a unique herbal formula. Its demulcent action helps relieve occasional itching and swelling of the vagina. It supports normal levels of candida and supports the body's natural immune and defense mechanisms.
The body has a healthy ph level of 6.4 if measuring urine or saliva. Maintaining pH balance within the normal range – neither too acidic, nor too alkaline – is important to support normal levels of fungi, such as candida (yeast). Diet, adequate sleep, moderate exercise, and relaxation also help maintain a healthy immune system.
V-Gel contains a selection of herbs known for their ability to safely support balanced and healthy levels of pH and bacteria in the body
Benefits of V-Gel
- V-Gel soothes occasional irritation, itching, burning sensations of the vagina
- V-Gel relieves occasional dryness of the vagina
- V-Gel supports the body's natural ability to maintain balance of systemic Candida (yeast) levels
- V-Gel maintains balanced pH levels in the body
- V-gel supports the body's natural immune and defense systems
Each gm of V-Gel contains:
- Triphala (Emblica Officinalis, Terminalia chebula, Terminalia bellirica) 4.0mg
- Persian Rose / Satapatri (Rosa damascena Syn. Rosa centifolia) 3.6mg
- Cardamom / Ela (Elettaria cardamomum) 3.6mg
- Spreading Hogweed / Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa) 3.6mg
- Stone Flowers / Shaileyam (Parmelia perlata) 2.0mg
- Five Leaved Chaste Tree / Nirgundi (Vitex negundo) 1.6mg
- Turmeric / Haridra (Curcuma longa) 1.6mg
- Mendika (Lawsonia inermis),
- Shatapushpa (Foeniculum vulgare),
- Nimba (Melia azadirachta),
- Devadaru (Cedrus deodara),
- Zanduga(Tagetes erecta),
- Kamala (Nelumbium speciosum).
Preservatives: Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
Directions for using V-Gel
Intra-vaginal gel: Apply 1 to 2 gms twice daily with the calibrated applicator (included), for 1 to 2 weeks or till the symptoms are relieved. Wash the applicator with soap and warm water thoroughly and keep it dry for re-use.
V-Gel Side Effects:
V-Gel is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
V-Gel from Himalaya Herbals
V-Gel is from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
V-Gel Research and Clinical Studies:
There have been several studies on the efficacy and safety of V-Gel with regards to vaginal and cervical health. These studies have been published in various medical journals.