Cystone is an ayurvedic formulation of herbs and minerals. Cystone naturally promotes a healthy urinary tract and helps maintain normal urine composition and mucosal integrity. It is a natural aid in maintaining healthy water management and relieves temporary water - weight gain.
As a dietary supplement Cystone assists the kidneys and urinary tract in normal functions. It provides normal absorption and utilization for an overall healthy urinary tract.
How Cystone works
Cystone prevents supersaturation of lithogenic substances, inhibits oxamide absorption from the intestine and maintains the crystalloid-colloid balance.
Benefits of CYSTONE
- Cystone helps to flush the urinary tract safely and gently
- Cystone maintains normal urine composition
- Cystone promotes normal kidney health
- Cystone promotes normal urinary tract health
- Cystone soothes the urinary tract using systemic flushing
- Cystone supports normal equilibrium of pH (acidity or alkaline) in the bladder
- Helps in supporting the immune system
Cystone Ingredients (Per Tablet):
- Shilapuspha (Didymocarpus pedicellata) 130mg
- Pasanabheda (Saxifraga ligulata Syn.Bergenia ligulata / ciliata) 98mg
- Indian madder / Manjishtha (Rubia cordifolia)32mg
- Umbrella's edge / Nagarmusta (Cyperus scariosus)32mg
- Prickly chaff flower / Apamarga (Achyranthes aspera)32mg
- Sedge / Gojiha (Onosma bracteatum)32mg
- Purple fleabane / Sahadevi (Vernonia Cinerea)32mg
- Lime silicate calx / Hajrul yahood Bhasma / Badrashma bhasma 32mg
- Shilajit 26mg
Directions for taking Cystone
Take 2 tablets twice daily with meals. May be increased to 2 tablets three times daily, if required.
Allow several weeks for benefits. The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
Cystone Safety, Contraindications and Drug interactions:
Special precautions are to be exercised in patients with kidney, liver and heart impairment.
Cystone does not produce any side effects, if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
No clinically or biochemically significant drug interactions have been reported with the use of Cystone.
Cystone from Himalaya Herbals
Cystone is a product from the renowned Himalaya Herbals brand endorsed by over 250,000 doctors worldwide and used by customers in over 60 countries. Himalaya Herbals products have been researched clinically and standardized to guarantee bioequivalence. Bioequivalence refers to ensuring that the product on the market is equivalent to the one on which clinical trials were successfully conducted. Himalaya Herbal Healthcare uses chromatographic fingerprinting, one of the most sophisticated standardization techniques, to ensure consistent quality and performance
Cystone Ingredients in Ayurveda
In India several indigenous herbs for maintaining urinary tract health have been in vogue since ancient times [Charak (600 BC) and Sushruta (1000 BC)]. These herbs include Didymocarpus pedicellata (Patharphor), Dolichos biflorus (Kulath), Rubia cordifolia (Manjit), Crataeva nurvala (Varuna) and Tamarindus indica (Tamarind). Cystone, manufactured by The Himalaya Drug Co., is a formulation of such herbs.
Cystone Research and Clinical Studies
Cystone has been subjected to various clinical studies to establish its benefits for the urinary tract and kidneys. Its efficacy and safety for the urinary tract and kidneys have been documented in research studies published in medical journals.